Welcome to the Calclavia forums! Log in or Sign up to post.

Basic Components Download Link

Discussion in 'General' started by Adrien1009, May 16, 2013.

1. Adrien1009 Member

I've been trying to download UE basic components for MC 1.5.2 but there is no link for Basic Components... How can we install UE for 1.5.2 then?
  2. Andre Member

I THINK UE is implement into the other mods
  3. BarrelDragons New Member

yes but the other mods can cause issue with recipe, kinda need that Basic Components 1.5.2 to run galacticraft in survival mods ><
  4. Hyer New Member

I've been using basic components v 1.3.2.79 on Minecraft 1.5.2 with a total of 79 mods and everything is working perfectly. You need to experiment with which electric expansion will work good, I'm using 2.2.1.48
  5. pixlepix Member

First of all, any mood compiled properly won't break on 1.5.2. That being said, BC has merged with Ee
  6. BarrelDragons New Member

If Basic Component had merged with Electric Expansion wouldn't we see in creative mod all the item that were in BC? such as the 3 main ore and battery box and battery that that mod was adding?
  7. PonyKuu Member

AFAIR Coal Generator, BatBox and Electric furnace will only be there if there are no other mods.
  8. Andre Member

why 3 ore??
  9. BarrelDragons New Member

wait , so I need to play mod less to be able to have my component appear in creator?

watch?v=iJ7R5u8nGjw put the youtube addresse infront
  10. PonyKuu Member

I'm not sure. But AFAIR Calclavia said somewhere that these parts are deprecated. However, you should be able to find Battery. In Creative tabs it somehow is listed under "redstone" tab as well as Infinite Battery.
  11. BarrelDragons New Member

well am able to find Advance Battery and Quantum battery from the Ee, the 2 first ore (copper and tin) came from IC2, for some reason BC recipe work but they don't show up in their respective tab in the inventory menu tab in creator, neither do any of the item in BC appear in any other tab, not even with the search engine.
  12. Andre Member

you believe him, who says he is always right? platinum/osmium is from mekanism, not UE. If you don't believe me. go look at the code
  13. PonyKuu Member

I think he just installed Ampz modpack from FTB and didn't know that the worldgen is added by different mods.
    And his videos are outdated for now... UE development is fast and the documentation is not good...
  14. BarrelDragons New Member

all right next upcoming try to make Galacticraft work will be with mekanism too :p

Na, didn't touch Ampz mudpack. Been trying to make Galacticraft work for survival mode unfortunately there is some snippy that technically without cheating you cant envoid and the heavy-duty-plating recipe is one of them.

But in short even without any mod, BC/UE still don't let me pick anything from their tab, say would picture of my issue would help you guy understand it a bit better?

Having the BC/UE show in creator tab could be a small bonus too if the issue can be solve :p
  15. Timeslice Member

This is actually a very serious issue. Ignoring the fact that the regular Battery Box does not exist in EE, there are several other mods (Modular Power Suits, and Galacticraft, for example) which use the presence of Basic Components to add UE recipes for their items. In fact most of the Galacticraft items don't even have recipes without Basic Components (or IC2 or Buildcraft). But if you do include BC with the latest versions of the other UE mods, then a large amount of the BC items get renamed to "unnamed". Not to mention that the way block ID's are used has changed, no longer using parent blocks/items and ordinals for the items, but giving each their own ID. This makes new worlds flat out incompatible with the old BC.
  16. Alex_hawks Administrator

Alright, that's it, I'm taking the stuff in Basic Components that is intended to be more than just crafting ingredients...
    Someone on #universalelectricity on Esper.net remind me when I get on there...